Authoring & Documentary Suite
Through the authoring and documentary chain, MozaIK OMS meets the needs and addresses the constraints the organizations must face in their reporting processes :
- Optimization of the corporate branding through all documents,
- Standard naming convention through efficient business data dictionary,
- Intuitive graphic designer and multilingual capabilities,
- Integrity and completeness control of the reporting flow,
- XML based documents factory
- Multi-channel publishing thanks to activities workflows,
- Separate grouping, sorting and barcoding of reporting batches,
- Secure dataroom with dynamic user-defined tree view structure,
- Interactive data collection workflow to pilot conditional reporting or assessment.
The authoring and documentary suite encompasses many features built around its four modules:
various data format acquisition towards the documents factory, using the template built via the Graphical Designer tool,
documents retention area to manage customer base efficient distribution processes with different destinations, frequencies, channels, languages, etc.,
infocenter archiving through secured and dynamic interface,
OMS Interactive Data Collection
eForms, eQuestionnaires with scoring and assessment or reporting facility.
The user seeks a reliable, flexible tool which can integrate, enrich and transform a variety of data formats. He/she needs to create any type of document – even the most complex – and be able to insert charts, analysis and marketing information, thus adding value to the communication to customers.
The authoring and documentary suite is a multi-platform solution multi-platform (Windows, iSeries, Linux, Unix, AIX, …), multi-application (ERI, SAB, T24, Midas, Avaloq, IBBA, etc. in the financial sector or corporate platforms in the telecoms industry for instance) and multi-media (XML, DB2, spool, CSV, text, PDF, PCL PostScript, etc.).
• From simple documents to detailed reports
MozaIK OMS offers a graphical tool to design and compose document templates.
The configuration of documents is carried out easily and quickly, especially thanks to a “drag and drop” feature. The solution is able to adapt to a multitude of functions:
- Apply various formatting options and dedicated resources by area of deployment.
- Use any standard of colors– RGB or CMYK – and position data to the accuracy of 1/10 pixel,
- Merge documents,
- Manage the integration of complex graphic objects …
The authoring suite is designed to support any language, including Cyrillic, Chinese or Hebrew characters. through the integration of Unicode character tables.
• Additional features
- Calculating or formatting of information.
- Call of programs,
- Scanning and replacing characters,
- Grouping and sorting information,
- Integration of graphic elements (image, logo, signature, table of contents …) and charts (pie charts, histograms, evolutionary lines …),
- Management of conditioned recto/verso setup
- Retrieve missing information from internal databases,
- Insertion of advertisements or customized information according to predefined rules.
Templates storage in client files is based on XML/PDF standards. They are therefore reusable and available at all times.
Once a template has been set up, it is usable for all documents that require the same pattern: the authoring suite is able to recognize the similar documents and to apply the template that best suits them.
XML Factory and Document Generator
Based on available templates, the authoring suite generates documents in the required format, whatever the volume to be treated.
MozaIK OMS technology is based on XML features. XML (“eXtensible Markup Language”) has a special syntax that allows defining fields, each having their vocabulary and grammar.
The generation of PDF documents (secured via certificate or encryption) is accomplished through API’s from the latest generation: they confirm compatibility with the Adobe standards.
The tool can generate reports in Excel format, reusable as many times as you want: the era of manual re-encoding is over!
• Customer preferences
The addressing phase interprets the mailing distribution rules defined into the client relationship tool, in terms of:
- channels (mail, email, fax,etc.),
- frequency (daily, monthly, hold mail, etc.),
- language (the language of the client, whether in Latin, Cyrillic, Chinese or Hebrew characters),
- inclusion/exclusion of documents per destination.
It is quite possible to set up distribution channels, customer by customer. Thus, if a customer prefers to receive documentation by e-mail every quarter, while another one wants an envelope every three months, their wishes will be respected!
In pre-production, the authoring suite can add specific messages to enhance customer communication in various forms:
- Commercial message (advertisement, targeted offer, greetings, announcement, etc.),
- Barcodes: essential for the treatment of automatic insertion,
- Automatic table of contents,
- Flyleaf with address and optionally one or more personalized marketing information.
The user has the ability to display an history of all documents accumulated in the archive folders, which also makes possible the printing of mails “for general delivery”, the reprinting of copies or the printing of a working copy. These features are available by customer, date, type of document and reference.
• Quality control
Many functionalities check the integrity of the end to end process, at several stages:
- check of the completeness: reconciliation of input flows,
- check of the output data integrity to avoid incoherent documents,
- 4-eye principle,
- audit of the production line and printing of an audit list,
- page numbering at several levels (production, client, document),
- control of the number of envelopes and of folds per customer / address.
PDF document security is guaranteed by certificate in order to avoid any future changes. An encryption module can be added optionally: it increases the level of document security.
Versioning is a function that can be switched on or off: that depends on the implementation specifications. It makes sense when multiple environments (affiliates, locations, business lines) coexist. Each environment will be assigned to a function; from that moment, the changes will only be allowed in the target environment.
Manual or automatic generation of production (without volume limit) is provided by the possibility to apply sorting criteria and batch management.
Archiving and Infocenter
All documents generated and delivered to customers are automatically stored and filed in a structured system. A dynamic tree view presentation is fully incorporated into the solution: a user can quickly find customer documentation. Moreover, the system can recover any legal copy of a document sent to a customer.
The authoring suite is both able to keep a copy of the documentation sent to customers and to ensure the archiving of internal.
To make efficient searches into the archiving system, the solution offers a “mailbox” view, a “legal archiving” view and an “infocenter” view depending on the search criteria.
Search engines rely on multiple criteria or on “full text” options to search through the archiving system. This is a powerful transversal function.
The access to the archive and to data center is conditioned by permissions based on user type, department to which he belongs, documents access-rights; equally, security rules can be set by document type (view, save, print,etc.).
Because customer connectivity and immediacy of information become competitive advantages MozaikOMS expands in the interactive domain, offering
- the collection of data through specific workflows leading to the dynamic writing of eDocuments
- the design and creation of eForms and eQuestionnaires (for instance as part of a customer accreditation process)
- the addition of a scoring feature to facilitate an assessment process
- a dynamic or interactive reporting facility